x

Weebly and content in foreign (unsupported?) language

Hi.

A month ago I created weebly page: https://polnozrnatobela.weebly.com/

It's in Slovene language since my target audience is very local. Thus I have two questions connected with this:

1) How can I tell search engines that my site is in Slovene? In the page settings I can't choose Slovene language. And does it matter?
2) In which language should I put SEO keywords?

The problem is that if I copy the SEO description that is very specific ("Polnozrnato bela - analogna fotografija s starinskimi fotoaparati za unikatne spomine") Google finds nothing (after 1 month of page being alive). With some specific search phrases it seems that only images SEO captions are found.

Currently my Keywords are in Slovene (to ensure that keywords appear in the page content as well).

Thanks for your answers in advance!

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

I would put your keywords, decriptions and content all in Slovene. Google's bots are intelligent enough to understand that the site is in that language, and it should help it get indexed more appropriately. If you can't choose that language on the Settings tab, it just means that certain parts of a site won't be translated (stuff like "add to cart" buttons, "next" and "previous" links on blogs, etc).

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Best Answer

I would put your keywords, decriptions and content all in Slovene. Google's bots are intelligent enough to understand that the site is in that language, and it should help it get indexed more appropriately. If you can't choose that language on the Settings tab, it just means that certain parts of a site won't be translated (stuff like "add to cart" buttons, "next" and "previous" links on blogs, etc).

Message 2 of 2