x

Restore Deleted Blog

Hi,

Is there any way to restore a deteled blog that was deteted MONTHS ago? Not surt why this happened or how I missed it for so long, but just checked my blog page and when a new person started updating for me they deleted the old one!!!!

I've found the old page on wayback machine, looks like it was last there in March 2020!!!  https://web.archive.org/web/20200311205351/http://www.enhanceosteopathy.com.au/articles.html

If it can't be directly restored can it be done via the RSS feed code??? Years of work down the tubes Smiley Sad

Thanks in advance for any help.

Message 1 of 13
2 Best Answers
Square

Best Answer

Hi @Osteoblog I restored two pages that were deleted on 8/27 so I'm not sure if they were the correct pages. They are titled "Blog" and "Articles". Can you please log into your account and let us know? Thanks!

View Best Answer >

Message 12 of 13
Square

Best Answer

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to move blog posts from one blog page to another, @Osteoblog - you'd have to remake the posts on the restored blog page and edit the dates to match the originals.

View Best Answer >

Message 12 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Square

Best Answer

Hi @Osteoblog I restored two pages that were deleted on 8/27 so I'm not sure if they were the correct pages. They are titled "Blog" and "Articles". Can you please log into your account and let us know? Thanks!

Message 12 of 13

Thank you SO much!

Is there any way I can merge the newer blog posts over the to old restored page?

Message 12 of 13
Square

Best Answer

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to move blog posts from one blog page to another, @Osteoblog - you'd have to remake the posts on the restored blog page and edit the dates to match the originals.

Message 12 of 13

Hello Adam, could you also please help me restore a couple of blog pages that I accidentally deleted in the last 24 hrs or advise how I can do it? persianyoga.weebly.com

Message 12 of 13
Square

Hi Kashi. I don't think blog pages can be restored once they are deleted. The blog pages work a bit different than the other pages. I have attempted to restore the blog page, but I don't know if any of the blog posts will return. You'll need to log into your account to check. 

Message 12 of 13
Square

Not a problem!

Message 12 of 13

Bernadette,

I'm having a similar problem.  I replaced a blog with a new page, but deleted rather than archiving and now the person wants the blog back too.  https://www.nancyhuntly.com/news.html

Thanks.  Sorry for the trouble.

Mike

Message 12 of 13
Square

There were three different News pages for that site, @mptaylor123 - I wasn't sure which you needed so I restored all three of them.

Message 12 of 13

Thank you!

Message 12 of 13

I accidentally deleted a blog page November 3rd, 2021 and need it restored, I have sent 4 emails to support with no response what so ever. Please help! Please acknowledge! Please Respond!!!!!!

www.thenewleaf.blog

Message 12 of 13

How are you using a blog on your Weebly site?? I can't even find the blog option anymore, since they switched over to their new platform/designer/editor with Square!

Message 14 of 13
Square

HI @MerakiByNature The new editor is a bit different, but there's two options you have. The first option is to use the RSS Feed section to display blog content from a third party source. The other option is to use the Stories page to create blog posts within the editor. 

Message 14 of 13