x

SSL certificate is being configured. Check back later.

Hi,

I'm having the same problem as many others.  I tried enabling the SSL about 5 days ago and it still says "SSL certificate is being configured. Check back later.".  The domain is hosted at Namecheap, and there are only two DNS records as follows:

A Record @ 199.34.228.77

A Record www 199.34.228.77

The website is http://www.junkremovalavondaleaz.com/ which loads fine, aside from not having SSL enabled.

I already went through other help pages that said to make sure there are no unsecure links in the header, coding, etc.  None of that appears to be an issue.  I'm using the Muse Technologies theme and I haven't edited the code.

I'm not sure what else to do.  Thank you for helping me, it is greatly appreciated!

~Jennifer Bradshaw

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Hi,

I have the same problem here, and my domain service is supplied by Weebly itself.

I have tried the direct email contact, 7 days waiting and no luck!

Pedro

Message 12 of 11

I have the same problem.   When connecting with the website using Mac laptop, the ff message:

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.se-ars.org (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

NET::ERR_CERT_INVALID
(Computer clock is correct.)
When SSL renewal is attempted in Weebly:
"SSL certificate is being configured. Check back later."

Message 12 of 11
Square

Hi @SE-ARS

Thanks for reaching out! Can you try republishing the site? 

Message 12 of 11

SSL is now enabled, published, and functions.    Thanks very much for your response.

SE-ARS

Message 12 of 11

Hi @Bernadette,

I'm the original poster.  I would appreciate it if you could please fix my site?  I've been waiting well over a week.  Thank you!

Message 12 of 11
Square

I apologize, @sageb2b I didn't see the original post. Your site should be loading securely now. 

@pedrojsr do you still need help with your site as well? 

Message 12 of 11

Hi,

I have the same problem yet.

Regards,

Pedro

Message 12 of 11

Hello,

My problem persists. Can you help me?

Thanks,

Message 12 of 11

@Bernadette  Please, can you help me with my site? I have the same problem, since December 11 th. Million thanks! Heleen (my ip is 199.34.228.77 and website: http://www.krebh.nl/

Message 12 of 11
Square Community Moderator

Hi there @HeleenvanKrebh,

It looks like the SSL is showing on your website. Are you able to try from a different browser?

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 12 of 11