x

I need to update my Weebly login by Sept 29 but I can't! Help!

I just got an email that I need to update my Weebly login by Sept 29, but when I hit the "update login" button, it just keeps taking me to the opening page on Weebly. (for a nanosecond, I see a screen about processing Square something or other, but it disappears in about 1 second).  I don't know what to do!  Please help.  I don't sell anything off my website. It's a catalog of my work.  Seems like Square is all about selling... which I don't do from the website.  Anyway... tick tock...  I'm really wanting to get this done so I don't lose my website!  Help! 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

I had a similar problem. It was not recognizing the Square account that I already had.  I had to create a new Square account in order to link. Have you tried something like that? 

Message 6 of 5

Hi, Explorer.  I have two weebly websites, and I am able to log into them from Squareup.com....  so I think that maybe somehow they got linked, but I keep getting scary emails from Weebly with these deadlines telling me that I have not updated the login yet.  very confused.

Message 6 of 5

yes thanks!
Message 6 of 5
Square

Just want to confirm, but is everyone on this thread logging in okay now? 

Message 6 of 5