x

Can't log into Weebly website

I cannot log into my weebly website, it comes up with "You may already have an account. Try login with email and password." and just goes round in circles

I've tried on different browers and different computers and still no luck.  Any ideas.  Never had any problems until the move with Square 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @offthetrack4x4,

We can help you out with this! Since this is account specific, we will need you to send us a private message with more information.

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 8

How do I send a private message if i can't log into my account?

Message 3 of 8

I am having the same issue. It tells me to log in and then takes me to a page that says "you may already have an account." 

Message 4 of 8

Yes, exactly what's happening to me.  And it's impossible to talk to someone and get any help with this.  We're paying money for a service and I can't even get into my website.  It's not good enough, as it appears numerous people are having the same issue!

Message 5 of 8

I called the Square helpline at 1-855-700-6000. Long story short, I created a new account in Square (not starting in Weebly) and was finally able to create a website by following the steps there. The issue was never resolved for the other account on Weebly, so I had them refund my money for both the domain and website costs. Forewarning, I was on the phone for 2 hours, and it took about 3 days for everything that led me to ask for a refund, but my account on Weebly was never recovered. Try calling the phone number, they did say they had a few other instances that were resolved.

Message 6 of 8

I have this issue to you have clear history in browser etc it's so annoying they need to fix this 

Message 7 of 8

Did you ever get into your weebly account?  I am also having problems with it. 

Please email me at crossfitrua@gmail.com if you have figured this out.

Message 8 of 8