x

La version mobile de mon site ne fonctionne pas sur smartphone / The mobile version of my site does

Bonjour à toutes et tous,

J'ai un énorme souci avec mon site internet. La version ordinateur fonctionne très bien mais la version mobile sur smartphone ne fonctionne pas. A la pop-up d'invitation à s'inscrire à la newsletter, en mode gsm, tout est bloqué. Le bouton de menu à gauche ne réagit pas. C'est très désagréable car la grande majorité des visites sur mon site passe par le mobile (données venant de Google Ads).

www.marcandremetais.com

J'ai écrit à l'assistance de Weebly qui me dit qu'elle reviendra bientôt vers moi mais qui me conseille de vivement m'adresser à vous... J'espère que vous pourrez m'aider.

Cordialement,

Marc-André

Hello to all of you,

I have a huge problem with my website. The computer version works fine but the mobile version on smartphone does not work. At the pop-up invitation to subscribe to the newsletter, in gsm mode, everything is blocked. The menu button on the left does not react. This is very unpleasant because the vast majority of visits to my site are via mobile (data from Google Ads).

www.marcandremetais.com

I wrote to the Weebly support who told me that they will come back to me soon but advised me to contact you... I hope you can help me.

I hope you can help me. Sincerely,

Marc-André

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @META8816 👋 Welcome to the Seller Community 😊

You are using a very old theme that is not responsive. Updating to a newer, responsive theme under Theme > Change Theme will immediately solve your mobile issue. 

Additionally, have you added any custom code to the site? It may be interfering or not working properly with your current theme code. If you don't want to update your theme, I recommend removing any added code to see if that helps the mobile view. 

Message 2 of 2