x

I created a Square account in order to create an ecommerce store. After that I realized that Weebly is what you use to create the website, but Weebly is powered by Square so you can use the same login. I CANNOT for the life of my log in to Weebly although I login to Square just fine. There is no support such as chat that I can find, without being logged in at least - however that is my problem. I am stuck in this loop from hell where I can't log in but can't even get help. Please someone tell me how to get support or if this has happened to you. 

When I try to log in to Weebly after already being logged in to Square the only error I see is a vague An error has occurred. Please try again later."

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Welcome, @amanitarodeo 😊

Sorry to hear you are having trouble logging in! The error you described usually happens due to a cookie issue in Chrome. Are you able to login through a different browser or in Incognito mode? 

You can clear the cookies for just weebly.com by following the directions in this online article.

Can you confirm your (Weebly) website URL so we can check some settings on the backend? 

Message 2 of 2