x

Looking for a specific theme

My first time to post here so I apologize if I'm not in the right spot. My question is where might I find a template that is built just like this: http://www.divtagtemplates.com/weebly-themes/boutique/ .

I have been searching for a few years for the right theme. I could never find the right one in any of the free sites. If I did it was way more than I could afford to spend on one. Now that I found the perfect one, it shows up on a website from 2015. It's still listed there but they state they have paused sales of their product. I haven't been able to find a way to contact them.

I do not like any of the new big bulky sites, they just don't appeal to me. I love this theme and even the colors are the exact colors I'm looking for. It's perfect for me. Thanks for any help.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

That is very very old theme.  You should get mobile responsive themes.   If you don't like weebly perhaps some other third party vendors may have attractive themes.

Message 2 of 3

I'm still looking for one in third party sites that I can customize, but most are all the big ones. I found one guy on YouTube that took some old Weebly themes and made them responsive themes, but they didn't fit my need, there was only 8 to look through. I just like the style of the one in the link.

Message 3 of 3