x

School Board Member Desperate for Help with Finding the Email Address Used to Create a Weebly Site

@Adam7 and Anyone Who Can Help,

I came across this thread online (see link below) because I am desperately trying to gain access to my weebly site that I created when I first ran for school board. I cannot remember the email address it was created under despite providing every single email address that I have ever used. It appears that there was a gentleman that was providing "hints" to people and it looked like it was being successful. I reached out to him directly but also wanted to reach out to you because time is a factor and I don't know if he is still a member of this community. 

I only update the site (www.moran4office.weebly.com) every 3 years or so and it sits dormant until the next election comes around. I need to edit it to reflect the correct date for the vote but cannot figure out what email address I used to create it. I have gone back and forth with the folks on the phone and via email and it has gotten me nowhere. I am panicked because I need to get my literature out this weekend and have a static QR code already printed on all 1500 post cards that I won't have time to reprint before the election. They are all signed and stamped too. Is there anything that you can do? 

https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/Weebly-Getting-Started/Forgot-the-email-I-used-to-signup/td-p/418....

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Vanessa

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0