x

Suggestions for the design team

Hello humans of Weebly

I'd like to suggest a few design additions to make viewing the website better for accessibility, especially for those with visual impairments.

1. Be able to insert a background text box behind text of a part of one's website.  Example is - on my landing page, I have (had?) a very vibrant, neon multicoloured streetscape.  On top of this neon photo, I have my text in white.  The issue is that the white (or any colour for that matter) cannot be well seen without adjusting the neon in "visibility" mode.

2. Because I sell garments, I'd like for the user to be able to actually SEE the name/title of the colour they are choosing.  I've went in and custom labelled all my colours by name and by hue; as a customer if I'm either hovering over a colour, or selecting it, I'd want it to explicitly say Black, White, Blue, Olive Green, etc etc.  This feature is almost industry standard on other clothing websites (think Old Navy, Eddie Bauer).  If one is colourblind or hard of sight, how can one choose this based off of the colour look and not title?

Thanks for reading.

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0