x

Website removed

My website appears cancelled by Weebly, 404 showing? 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Nigel59,

We would love to help you out with this! Can you please provide us with the URL to your website so we can take a look?

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 9

Message 3 of 9

Reliable technical support is crucial regarding a website. I’m going to keep you updated regarding the difficulties I’m experiencing due to your actions. I’m replying to potential sponsors: “My apologies for the inconvenience due to information being unavailable. I’m trying to resolve matters with Weebly, however, this outfit has limited routes of communication available to customers. I’ve sent several messages via Messenger, although their Facebook page says they’ll respond within hours, I contacted them yesterday, and haven’t received a response. I received an automated reply to my email, and nothing else. I’m unable to access my account, or resolve the issue. I’m keeping Weebly up to date regarding my account, and hopefully my account and website will be back to normal.”

Message 4 of 9

Why can’t I access my website? www.winchesterkarateclub.co.uk
I’ve contacted Square and Weebly via Facebook.

My website is non profit, all funds are donated to Naomi House Children’s Hospice. I’m unable to access my account, or view my website. 

Message 5 of 9

Thank you for following up, @Nigel59,

It looks like that website is public and active, are you able to provide a screenshot of what you are seeing? 

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 9

Opens ok for me

Message 7 of 9

my website is mpadvocate.com

Message 8 of 9

Hello, @mpadvocate 👋 

The site is unpublished because your hosting plan expired in January. Please log into your account, and click the Upgrade button in the top right corner of the dashboard or site editor. Once you upgrade you will be able to publish again. 😊

Please let us know if you have any questions about this. 

Message 9 of 9