x
Admin

Welcome to the new Weebly Community!

Hello Weebly site owners! 👋

Welcome to the Square Seller Community, the new home of the Weebly Community! Things may look a little different, but you can expect to have the same great experience here in the Seller Community.

You'll need to create a Square account before you can participate in the community. To do this, use the link in your Weebly dashboard to create a Square login. Contact our support team for assistance if you don't see the link.

We invite you to explore the community - there's a lot to chat about and learn from each other, even if you don't own or run a business. 💬

Thanks for reading, and see you around the community!

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 1 of 61
60 REPLIES 60

Hello, my friend trying to make a new account and sign up on Weebly but there are some issues.

1. Sign up button doesn't work

2. If we login with square

* For linking accounts need a Weebly account

* We can't write square account in the Weebly login, it does not work.

and for this, we can't make a new account on Weebly 

it is very hard I don't know how I can do it.

I have an idea.

1. we can make a new account on Weebly with the old Weebly sign-up form  

2. if we need just a website we can do it with a Weebly account with a phone verified (to prevent spam) 

3. if we need an online store then we exactly need to link the account to square and the payment system

Message 22 of 61

Hello, my friend trying to make a new account and sign up on Weebly but there are some issues.

1. Sign up button doesn't work

2. If we login with square

* For linking accounts need a Weebly account

* We can't write square account in the Weebly login, it does not work.

and for this, we can't make a new account on Weebly 

it is very hard I don't know how I can do it.

I have an idea.

1. we can make a new account on Weebly with the old Weebly sign-up form  

2. if we need just a website we can do it with a Weebly account with a phone verified (to prevent spam) 

3. if we need an online store then we exactly need to link the account to square and the payment system

It will be easy and everyone can use your service

Message 23 of 61

Yay! It's back!

The help was always great on the weebly forum. I was sad to see it wound down 'till I saw this! 

Was interesting to see a post here by a member who took his pagespeed insight up to 100. I'm nowhere near skilled enough at IT, but I may look into some of the changes they made and see if I can implement them.

I really don't want to have to shift my site unless I have to. 

https://www.cwmtafpodiatry.co.uk
Message 24 of 61

I think I have linked Square to Weebly, but I still cant seem to find my weebly website that I built...

Message 25 of 61

I created a square account to access my weebly site but all I can get is a "Deceptive site ahead" warning for Phishing scams plastered all over it. How did this happen?? And how do I fix this??

Message 26 of 61
Admin

Hi @Headphonz. What is the address of your website? It sounds like your site needs an SSL certificate which you can enable on the Settings tab of the website editor.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 27 of 61

Thanks for your kind words, can you please tell me one thing, if i want to start redbubble tshirts designs website? so is it possible to make on weebly? i am new here, some one told me about this, unfortunately  i am not technical enough

Message 28 of 61

Is there a phone number to contact Weebly?

My sites are down and I can not figure out why??? I'm trying to log in to see if there is a billing issue, but my credentials are not working and in order to contact Weebly, you need to log in, so it is like a catch-22. 

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you 

Message 29 of 61
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Arvgotti 👋

I responded to your other post to let you know that there was an issue earlier that prevented users from logging in and/or viewing the live site. 

This issue is now resolved so you should be able to login without an error. 

Please let me know if you still have trouble from your end. 

P.S Welcome to the Seller Community! 🎉

Message 30 of 61

Hi @AdamB I'm having some issues with my blog being spammed. For many months now I been receiving what I believe to be spam comments on various published posts. Weebly does offer the option to approve comments and I of course don't approve these particular ones but that doesn't seem to stop the sender from sending them. It's been a while since I've received one of these comments but is there a way for them to be blocked completely instead of me manually having to delete the comments myself?

Message 31 of 61

Hi @AdamB I'm having some issues with my blog being spammed. For many months now I've been receiving what I believe to be spam comments on various published posts. Weebly does offer the option to approve comments and I of course don't approve these particular ones but that doesn't seem to stop the sender from sending them. It's been a while since I've received one of these comments but is there a way for them to be blocked completely instead of me manually having to delete the comments myself?

Message 32 of 61

Thanks!

Message 33 of 61

It was amazing to see a member's message here who raised his pagespeed insight score to 100. I'm not close to being proficient enough in IT, but I might research some of the adjustments they made and see if I can put them into practise.

Message 34 of 61

Cleaning Carpet is not easy task for anyone. We Provide services of Office Carpet Cleaning  

Message 35 of 61

I'm brand new here so I don't know if I can share something like this on my website, or not. So, can I? I would use it to promote weebly of course. And as a reference guide.

crackeadoprogram.com
Message 36 of 61

Hi again AdamB, warm greeting from Indonesia

Message 37 of 61

My recent experience tells me that Weebly now part of square is not the same friendly company any more. 
https://news.slashdot.org/story/23/03/01/2051203/free-weebly-legacy-plans-with-custom-domains-are-be...

Message 38 of 61

Hello AdamB,

I'm having several problems.

Send a couple of mails to support, but up till now no response, and cannot get in touch with anybody on the phone either.

Have been a paying customer already since 2010, and find my Weebly website all of a sudden as free, and that I need to buy a new Weebly Plan before the 14th of March.

In november last year I got a mail from Weebly/Square that I needed to update my paying possibilities, which ment that I had to update the expiration date of my credit card, which I did. So I don't understand what is happening.

I also couldn't get into my Square account. I tried to get my password by having it send to the e-mail address which is connected to my Weebly account, but I don't receive any mails. That's why I ended up signing up a new account on Square, with the same e-mail address as the one connected to my Weebly account.

Is there anybody who can help me please to get all this solved?  Thanks in advance.

Message 39 of 61
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Sol-y-Luna 👋

I'm sorry to hear you are having some trouble with your account! It sounds like there may be an issue on the backend if the email was used for both accounts without properly connecting the two from within the dashboard. 

Can you confirm your website URL? We may not be able to assist through this public page, but we can at least confirm what the issue may be, and the best way to request help from the support team. 

Thanks in advance, and Welcome to the Seller Community!

Message 40 of 61

Hi Adam!

Thank you!

We have been using Weebly for many years and we love using the platform and the ease of managing our sites. Recently we have been updating our items with the unit cost of each item, with the hope of tracking Cost of Goods Sold. Is there a way to pull that information? I have not located any other mentions in the Weebly Community. Can you help?

Message 41 of 61

Hello there,

Welcome to the Square Seller Community! The Weebly Community has now been integrated into the Square platform, so you'll need to create a Square account to participate in the community. If you don't see the link to create a Square login in your Weebly dashboard, please contact the support team for assistance.

There's a lot to discover and learn in this community, and you don't necessarily need to own or run a business to participate. Feel free to explore and engage with other members, and don't hesitate to ask questions or share your experiences.

Thanks for joining us, and we look forward to seeing you around the community!

Regards,

Bricied

Message 42 of 61