x

CANNOT ADD PRODUCTS TO PRODUCT SECTION OF MY PAGE OR CATEGORIES PAGES

IMY PRODUCTS I USUALLY HAve TO UPLOAD THEM AND DO THEM THROUGH THE PRODUCT SECTION OF MY SITE.  I WOULD FIRST NEED TO ADD PRODUCT THROUGH STORE AND PRODUCT LIBRARY AND THEN ADDING IT BUT THEN AFTER ITS SAVED I WOULD NEED TO GO THE PRODUCTS PAGE AND ADD IT ON THE PAGE AS WELL.  MY ISSUE IS NOW AFTER DOING SO AND SAVING IT ....THEY ARE NOT BEING SAVED AT ALL ...AFTRER IT SAYS IT WAS SUCESSFUL

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Hi @love4moz. That is the correct flow for adding a product to your store, then displaying it on your website. What is the name of your site and product you are having trouble adding? 

Message 5 of 4

hi i am trying to add any product intgo any category my site is www.durtysoap.com..now i have to upgrade my site to business which i zassume thats why as i havew another site www.bravosdirtylittlesecretcom.....which this one is under business however i no longeer want that site active and only want www.durtysoaps.com

in all i changed my business name and domion

Message 5 of 4
Square

Very sorry for the delay! I missed your response. 😕 Yes, we can move your business service from the old site to the new. Do you want me to also move the starter service over? So durtysoap.com will be business and bravosdirtylittlesecret.com will be starter? @love4moz

Message 5 of 4