x

CHECKOUT NOT WORKING

Hey guys, 

I've been getting a few calls from customers about the checkout not working properly. They get all the way to the point of pressing "submit" at the payment part but it does not respond. Both Paypal and the Credit Card processing will not respond because the "submit" button will not respond at all when clicked. Is anyone else having this issue? Weebly needs to figure out what might be happening. I'm wouldn't be too suprised if it's due to a higher volume of activity due to Cyber Monday, but please let me know if it's just those customers or weebly. I had a steady stream of orders coming in this whole weekend and morning but abruptly stopped a few hours ago. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Possibly false alarm? Just got an order now after republishing my site a few times. I feel like some customers have trouble at times while others may not. Could be a bug due to a high volume from cyber monday?
Message 2 of 4
Square

PayPal is probably experiencing a really heavy load of traffic right now due to all of the Cyber Monday sales. I'd expect that they'll get this smoothed out, though.

Message 3 of 4

It's not PayPal this time. I've been having this problem from October! 

Message 4 of 4