x

Can I do the following in Weebly? Customer Groups? Product Variable?, etc

1.  I sell wholesale and retail products. Can I set up different customer Groups or something so that Wholesale customers can only see certain items and pricing and Retail customers can only see certain items and pricing?

1A. If yes, is there a way to set up price levels for Wholesale customers depending on qty. purchased? (i.e. if they buy 1 - 6 of an item, they pay X, if they buy 7 - 16, they pay X, and so on). 

2. I sell a lot of custom apparel and designs. Can I create product variables so they can choose different shirt styles, sizes, colors, etc.? And can the price change depending on the style/size chosen?

3. Can I sell on social media, like Facebook and on places like Amazon, through Weebly?

4. Does Weebly integrate at all with Xero accouting online or QuickBooks online?

Thank you for your help!

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hey there!

You would need to set separate products for the pricing variants, but you could certainly create separate Member pages for each group with the different pricings available, yes. There wouldn't be a flat grading by amount.

For customized items, we do offer a wide variety of options per product, which are designed to be used for styles, colors, and other variants within a product. Pricing can be changed in accord with the options selected as well.

Where selling on social media is concerned, you can link to your main store page, but cannot yet sell through them, as the store would be limited to your Weebly site.

We don't have integration with those accounting options currently. You can export your store activity on a spreadsheet to use with them, but not directly to them that I'm aware of.

Hopefully that helps clear a few things up!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Best Answer

Hey there!

You would need to set separate products for the pricing variants, but you could certainly create separate Member pages for each group with the different pricings available, yes. There wouldn't be a flat grading by amount.

For customized items, we do offer a wide variety of options per product, which are designed to be used for styles, colors, and other variants within a product. Pricing can be changed in accord with the options selected as well.

Where selling on social media is concerned, you can link to your main store page, but cannot yet sell through them, as the store would be limited to your Weebly site.

We don't have integration with those accounting options currently. You can export your store activity on a spreadsheet to use with them, but not directly to them that I'm aware of.

Hopefully that helps clear a few things up!

Message 2 of 2