x

Can Not Rid Site of Store on my Pro Site But NEED on Business Site

I have a Business site and a Pro site.  My business site has an ecommerce store.  My Pro site I made a copy of my business site and copied over as some of the material I need on it and didn't want to reinvent wheel so wanted to keep similiar structure and just rewrite and delete pages as needed.

I added a new template I purchased to the Pro site and started making changes and wanted to view so was going to publish on Weebly URL for now till done and when I do it says ....you cannot publish unless you upgrade as you have taxes and digital products enabled.  I deleted the pages that had the store on the other site and it still does this.

I am NOT going to upgrade to Business to get around this as I do NOT want anyone to purchase anything on this site and want them to go to our main site.  I asked this question yesterday and sent email and got that have you read everything online and do you still need help and doubt I will get anything back as I never do when I email and cannot chat directly so am hoping someone here can provide me help as I do not want to start over on this site 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Resolved through Chat

Message 2 of 4

This is being escalated as they will have to take the store off the site to get the tax tables off and giving a message, but is being worked on so am satisfied and happy.

Message 3 of 4
Square

Thanks for the update, @rkfischer.

Message 4 of 4