x

Charging customized orders for clients

I'm looking to customize orders because given the specific service i provide, every client will have completely different needs. I was hoping to be able to send them unique links to their personalized quote on weebly so they could see their quote and pay it there. Is this possible to do on my weebly site? and if not, what would be an effective way to get this done? Thanks for the help guys!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

Were you intending on having clients contact your first, and then you reply with a link to a product specific for them? You could create a hidden product for a customer and send a link to that, although that would be a manual process.

Message 2 of 7

Hi Adam! Yes, I intend to have a phone/email conversation with the customer prior to sending them a specific quote or link, It's ok that is manual given the fact that it's a startup, so for now i want to have a little more of a personal focus to each customer.

Ideally, the service would be on an autocharge on monthly basis, is there a way to set up monthly charges? (I'm checking out weebly for the first time before i actually build the website, so I'm unsure about this). And lastly, if let's say i get the starter pack (up to 10 products), would that mean I would be limited to provide links to only 10 customers at the time? or could I switch them and keep the previous ones on autocharge?

Thank you so much for your help!

Message 3 of 7
Square

Hi @B-Ry We don't currently have a way to auto charge on a monthly basis. However, there are a few apps in the app center that will do this for you. https://www.weebly.com/app-center/search/membership

If there is going to be a reoccurring charge you wouldn't be able to swap out the products.

Message 4 of 7

Hi @Bernadette thank you so much for the answer!

I'm learning a lot about this process as I'm new to this, please excuse my ignorance in the next question.

It is to my understanding that Stripe allows recurrent payments and it can integrate to weebly, if i set up the payments with stripe, would I be able to charge people on recurrent bases? and if that's the case, would I be charged a percentage out of stripe's service (naturally) as well as weebly's? or just Stripe's?

Message 5 of 7
Square

Hm, let me double check on that. As far as I know you would need to use one of the third party apps to do a reoccurring monthly payment. I could be wrong, but let me check on this for you! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 7

Thanks a lot @Bernadette !! Looking forward to your answer

Message 7 of 7