x

Has the Weebly Help Community been abandoned?

I'm seeing more and more Weebly clients having their questions and pleas for help go unanswered for up to weeks or never answered at all.  Adam?  Bernadette?  Any Weebly-one???!!!  What's happening?  Or am I wrong?  

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

We're still here, @mary8961 Volume has increased a bit, but we are still answering what we can. 😊

As a reminder, the best path for one one one support will be through the help center. You can reach the team by scrolling to the bottom of our Help Center and clicking the contact us button. Once you see the automated chat window try typing something like "speak with a rep" to be directed to the teams available to your account. 

View Best Answer >

Message 9 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

Best Answer

We're still here, @mary8961 Volume has increased a bit, but we are still answering what we can. 😊

As a reminder, the best path for one one one support will be through the help center. You can reach the team by scrolling to the bottom of our Help Center and clicking the contact us button. Once you see the automated chat window try typing something like "speak with a rep" to be directed to the teams available to your account. 

Message 9 of 8

YAY, thank you Bernadette!  I was getting pretty nervous that you all had abandoned us and possibly a bit lonely.  Smiley LOL

Cheers and Happy Halloween!!!

Message 9 of 8
Square

I totally understand the concern! ❤️Happy Halloween!! 🎃 

Message 9 of 8

I actually did try this suggestion last week but have since received no reply from Weebly through the help center, (with chat threads too) 😕

I've just signed up with Square and linked both accounts (which was a success!) but since I've been receiving communication from Square via email that I have to finish signing up with Square by linking bank details? I don't feel comfortable doing this at all and see no reason why I'd have to (based on my site needs and preference). Square tells me that I only have 24 hours to do so and I'm not sure what will happen If don't, even though I've clearly stated that I'm a non-business owner and have a personal blog on Weebly's free platform. Any help?

Vaishali

Message 9 of 8
Square

Hi @Vaishali I responded to your other post, but please check your inbox for a message from me when you get a chance. I'm happy to look into your accounts with you, and just need you to confirm some information. 

Regarding the bank question, you do not need to link a bank if you are not selling items. Linking the bank account is just for sellers that process payments as Square needs to know where to send the money to. 😊

Message 9 of 8

Hi @Bernadette thank you for your reply! And will do (just checked my inbox). I'd really appreciate the help 😊

I completely understand, but the frequency with which I'm receiving emails from Square telling me that I must do that to complete the sign-up process is worrying at best. If I do as you suggest and ignore those requests as I'm not a seller, I'm under the impression that I'll keep receiving those emails until further notice.

Message 9 of 8
Square

I have brought this up to the team, and they are working on a way to prevent the "link your bank account" email from being sent to accounts that do not need an ecommerce website. I'm also trying to get clarification on whether or not accounts like yours need to complete the identity verification step in Square. 

I'm looking for your pm now, and will continue the conversation there. 😊

Message 9 of 8