x

IDEAL payment in Weebly shop (NL) or move to a Edwic store??

I also need IDEAL payment on my Weebly store! I saw a Edwic app in the Weebly app store. Maybe is that a solution?? and is anyone in the Netherlands using the Edwic store?? I'm thinking about it and i'm looking for reviews.... Hope somebody have some experience with this app??

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

If Edwic supports IDEAL then the app would be an easy solution to bring that to your site. We are looking into adding other payment options like that, although I don't know right now which options or when.

Message 2 of 6

Hi @Adam 

Currently Donorbox has added iDEAL payment method using Stripe. That's good news for Dutch customers! I have activated it yesterday and it works fine.
But what about Weebly? We are wakiting for almost 4 years...

Message 5 of 6
Square

Thanks for posting your feedback, @Gerben. Unfortunately, we don't have any updates on iDEAL. I'm glad you found something of a work-around, though! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6

Hi,

Currently I'm using Ecwid as a work arround. I think it is a good and very user friendly product.

So there is no need to leave Weebly and start all over again.

If you want more information about this topic, especially when you're Dutch, please take a look at my Weebly website. If you have any questions, please reach out to me!

Message 5 of 6

Hi Gerben, Yes I'm using Edwic now and it's a great app. Realy happy with it and yes IDEAL payment on my website! 🙂

Message 6 of 6