x

Is there a way to edit quantities of items in mini cart? glitchy add to cart buttons

Hi!  I love the weebly shoppig cart, my only problem is, it is kind of glitchy, intermittently when my customers add to cart the first time, it doesn't show in the cart, so they add it again... then there is 2 of the same item in the cart... NOT GOOD, however, if there was a way to just click the quantity in the mini cart and edit it, they could just edit the quantity to 1 instead of 2, and NOT have to click checkout, then edit it, then "continue shopping" and then be sent back to the home page, then to find the page they were originally shopping on.  This would be a huge benefit for my business.  This little issue is making me consider going elsewhere for my shoppin cart.

Question... has anyone else experienced this issue and if yes, what did you do to fix the issue?  Could it be php problem, or is weebly just a little glitchy?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Hello! Could you let us know where you're seeing this happen? We'll see if it happens here as well.

Message 2 of 5

It's normally the first item that is put in the cart on a page.  It happens on all of the pages, but it isn't every single time.  It's almost like it's not saving the item to the cart.  Once it's working on a page (after adding it twice, or even having to refresh the page) it works fine.  A lot of times refreshing the page works, but really inconvenient for customers.  Thanks for any input as to if you experience the same issue.

Message 3 of 5
Square

It looks like you're using the licensed version of Weebly provided through another host. Unfortunately, this means we can't log in to help troubleshoot this for you. Sorry!

I'd recommend contacting your host so they can take a look. If there's something that needs fixing from our end, they'll be able to contact our team through an appropriate channel to get it fixed.

Message 4 of 5

Ok, I've contacted them multiple times, they keep saying there isn't an issue.  But they are looking at it again, I was just wondering if anyone had experienced the same issue and could give me some info that would help them figure out and fix the problem.   I've read it could be a php problem, but was really hoping someone else had the problem and knew what to do.  Thank you.  I sure wish I would have gone directly with weebly instead of through my host.  Maybe I'll switch after my year is up.  Thanks

Message 5 of 5