x

Missing an item from my online menu that was previously there.

imageimageHey, so my store is at www.getbanhmi.com

The item is "New!! #13-FT Fried Tofu on Rice Vermicelli Noodle"

And it's not showing up under the categories "Rice/Noodle Plate" or "Vegetarian"

I checked on the item details in item library and it's still there, in stock and visible. It's clearly listed under the categories of "Rice/Noodle Plate" or "Vegetarian".

I saw it on there previously and customers have even bought it - This one is very popular by the way. Why is not showing up there? I'm also missing "vegetarian Chicken v.2" and "pumpkin spice latte v.2" as well.... 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

It's showing on my mobile browser, but not my desktop browser for some reason. Using google chrome/windows 10.

Message 6 of 6
Square

The item is showing for me, @meterorain, although curiously it only showed after I selected a location for pickup. I tested first in Safari, where I went to your order online page, selected a pickup location, then checked the category and saw it. I copied the URL and pasted that into the browser address bar in Chrome, but did not see the item. I used the link at the top to change locations, selected the same pickup location, and then checked again and it was then showing for me in Chrome.

Message 6 of 6

Okay, thanks for that @Adam I was wondering what was going on there. I noticed it kind of disappeared after I enabled delivery, but anyways as long as it still shows somehow on desktop browser.

I'm Feeling good now to keep adding more items. Thanks again! 😁

Message 6 of 6
Square

I Heart Bánh mì!

Message 6 of 6

If you want to eat rice at hotel because you don"t know how to choose pure rice than you should test purity of rice at home by checking here

Message 7 of 6