x

Multiple Product Options

I read and saw the video how to change item characteristics, such as size, colour and price. I have a business account but when go to the product section in my store and click on a product to the "edit product" section, and I click on the "andvanced option" as suppose to, I only get the Product ID, SEO Page Title and SEO Description. Where is option to have multiple prices for one item or size and colour?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Square

Sorry for the confusion, @MartinaP.  Scroll down a little below the "Advanced Options" link and you'll see a button that says "Add Options".

Message 2 of 11

Hi Adam,

thank you so much for your quick reply.

Unfortunately and truly, there is no option. I scroll down as much as I can, no other option there. I work from firefox and tried it in Safari too just in case.

Do I need to contact Weebly to fix it?

Message 3 of 11
Square

@MartinaP wrote:

Hi Adam,

thank you so much for your quick reply.

Unfortunately and truly, there is no option. I scroll down as much as I can, no other option there. I work from firefox and tried it in Safari too just in case.

Do I need to contact Weebly to fix it?

Are you using a computer with a small screen? Try zooming out in your browser by hitting CTRL and the minus key on Windows, or COMMAND and minus on a Mac.

Message 4 of 11

Hi Adam, I found out what it was. I used "services" instead of "product". Services don't have product options, but products do. I wasn't aware of that.

Thank you anyhow for all your help.

Martina

Message 5 of 11
Square

That makes sense - thanks for following up to let me know what happened. Robot Happy

Message 6 of 11

Sorry for coming back to this issue. I found the add button, for multiple sizes and other options. But I can't see any option for having multiple prices.

I run classes with prices for a full term. But sometimes people join later and need to be able to pay per lesson. It will look ridiculous if I have to list the item again only to have such option. This should be a standard feature. Do you have such option?

Message 7 of 11

I am also looking for price options as I sell services (that I put under products so that I could have options). Is there a way in future of letting us list options/price options for services as well? This would be a big help for service oriented companies who don't sell traditional "products". 

Thank you,

Krista Moore

Message 8 of 11
Square

If you'd like us to add that feel free to add "kudos" to this post to show your support, @kristam:

https://community.weebly.com/t5/Vote-on-Features/Service-based-Product-Options-and-Forms/idi-p/20484

Message 9 of 11

Did you get any futher help with this? I have been trying to add options for an option and found a way to enter the different prices, but can't get it to show up properly onthe product page. 

Message 10 of 11
Square

What product are you having trouble with, @Hedgewick?

Message 11 of 11