x

Products disappeared from storefront

I have products in my inventory that have for some reason disappeared from the storefront itself.  They are not hidden.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Square

Hey again @xstitchboutique.  What products are not showing on your storefront yet have the option checked for them? I'll take a look.

Message 2 of 16

Everything seems to be back now.  I did nothing, but I just checked and all products are now there.  So thank you

Message 3 of 16
Square

Not a problem - glad to hear everything is normal for you now. Robot Happy

Message 4 of 16

It disappeared again.  It is the very first product.  number 1 that keep disappearing from the store.

Message 5 of 16
Square

@xstitchboutique wrote:

It disappeared again.  It is the very first product.  number 1 that keep disappearing from the store.

What is the product called? I'll look at it in Store > Products but I'm not sure which one it is since you've got a fair number of products.

Message 6 of 16

Aphrodite Mermaid.  Every time I enter a new product in her category she disappears.  I then go into the category and re-arrange product order and she re-appears in the store.  It's very odd

Message 7 of 16
Square

It looks like that specific product doesn't have the "show on storefront" option checked.

Message 8 of 16

Well I didn't want it on the storefront, just under its category.  I never change that checkmark yet it comes and goes.  None of the others have that checked so... I don't know.  Maybe I will just delete it and make a new one.

Message 9 of 16

This keeps happening to me... now it is also happening in another category I just added.  The first product I added does not show in the store (not the storefront).  I have to go to the category and re-arrange the products and then it shows up, but only until I add another product to the category, then it disappears again and I have to repeat the steps.  I ended up having to copy that item and hide the first one, and keep both for one to constantly show up.  So far, the new one has not disappeard.

Message 10 of 16

Hi @xstitchboutique,

We are experincing a bug with adding products to categories. I'm creating a support ticket under your email so that you'll be notified when it's resolved. I'm sorry for the trouble!

Message 11 of 16

Wonderful!  Thank you

Message 12 of 16

Hello! Why hasn't this bug been resolved yet? After some products are added, they are shown on the website, but they dissapear from the storefront. All products are added in the same exact way. How can this be resolved???? Thank you

Message 13 of 16

Hello mag_mod!

The Store system has changed a bit since this thread was created. Just to clarify, are you using an old Store page on your current site, or the newer Product and Category elements?

Message 14 of 16

Hi

I want to link by service to a button, however, I dont have "show in storefront" for any of my catergories and I cant link them

Message 15 of 16

Found a different way. Not to worry

Message 16 of 16