x

Question about customer accounts

First, thank you for allowing us to have customer accounts! I have a question:

Is there a way to see what customers have accounts? One of my customers said she just signed up and I don't see a place to see the customers that have signed up for accounts.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

I don't believe we've added an interface for that yet into the editor, although we're working on it. Hopefully it shouldn't take too long to get out some updates to Customer Accounts. Thanks for your patience, @sheryl!

Message 2 of 5

Thank you!
Message 3 of 5

Did we get anything on Customer Accounts yet? I too need to be able to see which Customers have accounts and also to be able to edit e.g. an address for them if necessary. They can't even edit their own address. And they can't Delete their account if they wanted to, and we (the store owners) can't Delete an account if we wanted to. 

Great idea, but 'half baked' again Weebly before you released it. Who are your Product Owners and Testers???? Oh its us, your paying Customers 🙂  

Message 4 of 5
Square

The next version of Customer Accounts hasn't been released yet, no. I'm not sure of when to expect that so I can't provide an ETA, unfortnately. Sorry about that, @baronec!

Message 5 of 5