x

Re Order & Organize Product Library

Hi there, 

I'm trying to rearragne my product library on the back end, as in not the customer facing end. I know how to re-arrange products on a category page/ or really any page visible to public. What I am trying to figure out is how to rearrange my products on the "product library page". Any help would be appreciated. image

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

Hello! There isn't a way to arrange the products at this time, but you can arrange the order by name or price if that helps. 

Message 9 of 8

How do you rearrange the products in your item library by price or alphabetically?
Message 9 of 8
Square

Hi @Medicinal From the Item tab in the store, simply click on "Name" or "Price" at the top of the tabs. 

Message 9 of 8

It would be really helpful to have the ability to organize items. I have a rotating inventory and don't always have the same items available, but don't want to delete them for future usage. I don't like sorting throuh every item I've ever had listed and haven't deleted though. 

Message 9 of 8
Square

Thank you for your feedback.

Message 9 of 8

I just stumbled upon this topic as I am doing research myself for this reason. I was curious if there was a way to organize the items in people's orders, in a way that is not just the order they placed them in when they were shopping. It would make it immensely easier for our distribution if all orders were organized in the same fashion on the back end rather than just randomly scattered. If there is a way to do this please share!

Message 9 of 8
Square

There isn't a way to do this. I think you might be able to export a csv file from the orders page and change the order based on the columns, but I'm not sure if this is something that would work for you and your system. 

Message 9 of 8