x

This store is not yet accepting payments.

Any help on this??? need to start selling again, after changing to weebly from shoppify, the change was not smooth, please allow my store to accept paymets.

nhbshop.com

Fausto

Sales Manager

NHBshop.com

Message 1 of 69
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

If you see a "this store is not yet accepting payments" message, it usually means one of a few things:

1. Your site doesn't have an SSL certificate so the browser sees it as insecure. For sites built with the classic Weebly drag and drop editor, go to the Settings tab within the website editor and enable the SSL option. For sites built using the Square Online editor, unpublish your site with the option in Website > General Settings, then publish your site again.
  2. You haven't yet connected to a checkout provider in Settings > Checkout. See our guide on how to accept payments for more information.
  3. You need to upgrade to a paid plan that supports selling items. See our pricing page for a comparison of plans and features.

View Best Answer >

Message 70 of 69
68 REPLIES 68
Square

I'm not able to replicate, @worlddelights Can you post a screenshot of the screen showing the error? 

Message 70 of 69

Hi

My website banksyanddonut.com.au is also not working. Can't get SSL to work and just says Not Secured.
Message 70 of 69
Square

It looks like the site is showing as secure now, @jline. Are you still seeing that message about accepting payments?

Message 70 of 69

i am seeing the message ' this store is not yet accepting payments but it says connected when im looking at the sttings?? can anyone help please?? site is littlehomeandscents.square.site

Message 70 of 69
Square

I don't see this error on your site, @homeandscents Do you still need assistance with this?

Message 70 of 69

Hi, mod!

I'm facing the same issue with my website: cinnamonbymk.weeblysite.com. How do I solve this?

Also, is there a way to allow people to add items to cart but pay via cash on delivery? That is an option I wanted to explore but don't know how that may work with the payment options already available. Can things be checked out as free items somehow? Advice is appreciated.

Message 70 of 69
Square

Hi @mkmk Smiley Happy Where do you see this error on your site? I usually see it on the item description page, but was able to add to the cart without an error. 

Message 70 of 69

My site is having the same problem. Everything was fine before i upgraded and now it shows not secure and the not accepting payments error.

My domain is www.tiffanyandcosmetics.co.uk

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. 

Message 70 of 69
Square

The site definitely needs to be secure in order to accept payments @teetee9 Usually an unpublish/republish will fix the issue if the domain is registered with us. If the domain is registered with a third party we may need to help you review your dns records. That said, I see your site is loading as secure now. Are you still having an issue accepting payments?

Message 70 of 69

Im also having this problem and its really frustrating, I am also losing sales.

www.getyourmask.co.nz

Im pretty sure that Ive set up my DNS correctly but if possible could I please send you a screenshot of my domain management screen just to check?

If all that I have to do is wait for the SSL Cert to sort itself out, how long does this take?? My products are ready, I want to hurry up and sell them while demand is high.
Message 70 of 69
Square

Yes, can you please post a screenshot of your dns settings? Do we have permission to publish the site if needed?

Message 70 of 69

hi, 

im having the same issue. i connected my stripe and it says connected but when trying to add to cart i get this store is not accepting payments error. why is this and how can i fix the problem? i already tried unpublishing and re-publishing and i'm not sure what else to do. my website is https://carrots-n-peas-jewelry.weeblysite.com/

Message 70 of 69
Square Community Moderator

Hello @fridaydarlene - we suggest that you make sure your website is secure and that the SSL certificate has been enabled. In the meantime, we will take a look and let you if we find another solution. 

Thank you. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 70 of 69

@fridaydarlene. After taking a closer look, I was able to determine that you need to upgrade your account in order to use stripe. When it comes to your setting, everything is set up correctly. 

Sayra
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 70 of 69

@Sayra_ thank you for getting back to me. are there any payment options i can set up without upgrading my account?
Message 70 of 69

@fridaydarlenefridaydarlene. Not at this time, I wish there was. If this ever changes, we will make sure to let you know. 

Sayra
Message 70 of 69

Hi 

I made a site for my bosses shop 

www.nunusboutique.co.uk

and weve set up all the necessary payment options but other are still unable to purchase. Her business is relying on this, what can i do ?

Message 70 of 69
Square

Welcome to the Community, @Lindiweboutique.

Did you finish setting up the Square account that you made to process payments? You'll need to complete all the steps required for that account to process payments before being able to sell on your website.

Message 70 of 69

Hello 

I have completed all steps accept the last one which is to "take my first payemnt" but I cannot do this whilst the site is not accepting orders. When i load my dashboard it says "accepting orders" but when I load the site it says "this site is not accepting payments" 

Message 70 of 69
Square

Hi @Lindiweboutique Did you complete the setup through the Square dashboard? Or, did you just finish the setup steps on the Weebly dashboard? 

Message 70 of 69

Hello, im also having that problem when someone trys to make a purchase it says 'This store in not yet accepting payments' i have checked all my settings and everything is correct it happened when i transferd my domain from shopify to weebly. can u please help me with this problem.
Message 70 of 69