x

Trouble with Products Widget and Shopping Experience

Hi Folks,

I've been using weebly for a little over a year and love the simplicity!  It's a fantastic tool for my business.

This is with one exception - the shopping experience!  I'm curious if anyone else shares this view, and if there are simple tricks or alternatives I may not have found.  Here's some of my general observations:

Product Widget:  Settings are too complex, layout is inflexible, product photos are always poor even when toggling the aspect ratios

Product Pages:  Inflexible and not very customizable.  Product photos take way too much real estate, and the idea of a long/short description isn't necessarily applicable to every store.  

Overall Shopping Experience:  Why is there not an option to just create an "Add to Cart" button??  All shopping requires my customers to first land on a product page.  An "Add to Cart" button would be a very simple way to give store owners way more control over the shopping experience of their customers.

Looking for tips, recommendations, alternatives, something I've missed, feedback, really just anything!

Thanks

Mike

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Thanks for your feedback, @coperscoffee. If there things you'd like us to change or add, a great place to post those is to our Vote on Features board. Other Community members can add "kudos" to posts there, and that helps our Product team make decisions on what to add or change.

Message 3 of 2