x

WHERE IS THE FIX FOR PAYPAL PACKING SLIPS?ORDER INFO

I DESPERATELY NEED THIS FIXED AS IT IS GOING TO CAUSE A MASSIVE DISRUPTION FOR MY COMPANY. WHERE IS THE HELP AND SUPPORT WHEN YOU NEED IT???

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

I had a chat this morning.  The result is posted here.  Not much of a help, but at least we know they are working on it.

Message 2 of 13

I am glad to see they acknowledge and are working on the problem
Message 3 of 13

Weebly - We ALL need this fix ASAP!  Any info yet?

Thanks in advance.

Message 4 of 13

Fixes just don't have an ETA. The team works hard to resolve issues then get word out when all is well. 

Just please hang in there with us, and we'll get back to where you need us to be to continue working on your site

and serving your customers!

Message 5 of 13

I assume all of our subcriptions will be refunded for the duration of this problem, plus all the extra hours it is costing me in adim and paperwork? 

Message 6 of 13

Fedupwithweebly, which aspect of PayPal are you referring to?

If you are dissatisfied with the Business plan now that we will not be sending cart information to PayPal,
and your upgrade was within the last 30 days, then of course we can issue a refund and remove the service.

The same option is available if this temporary issue with printing orders has changed your mind about going forward.

However, it is only a temporary issue, and will be resolved. These bugs happen from time to time, and we appreciate your
patience as we fix them. But that does not mean you would necessarily be eligble for a refund.

And if your issue is with Weebly orders no longer reporting a list of the cart's items to PayPal --- which, as a reminder, is
the same as how carts operate with our other payment processors (Stripe, Square, and Authorize.net) --- then I want to be
upfront and say that there is no plan at this time to revert back to how things were. PayPal will now be uniform with our
other payment processors. This actually gives you more control in shipping and taxes on the Weebly end of things.

I am sorry if that's not the way you wanted the store and orders to be set up, but that is how the platform and our
payment processors now work with the updates to eCommerce.
Message 7 of 13

I recieved this reply to my ticket

Barbara (Weebly)

Sep 26, 18:10 PDT

Hi,

I wanted to let you know that our developers have made some progress on the order printing issues. You should be able to print your orders as expected in Google Chrome now. Firefox and Safari should be fixed tomorrow.

I'm very sorry you were impacted by this issue and appreciate your patience while we get it resolved.

Thank you!
Barbara
Advanced Technical Support

Message 8 of 13

Are you noe contradicting this?? what you are saying is that it wont be going back to how it was?

Message 9 of 13

From customer service on the 25th

Marvin F. (Weebly)

Sep 25, 10:25 PDT

Hello,

The problem you're describing has already been identified as a bug and is being investigated by our engineering team. I don't have an ETA for when they'll have the issue fixed, but someone will follow up with you as soon as we have an update.

I'm very sorry you've run into this problem, and thanks for your patience while our team works to get this resolved.

Thank you!
Marvin F.
Customer Advocate

Message 10 of 13

Fedupwithweebly, that message about a bug being fixed has to do with orders being printed.

Message 11 of 13

So after being told the the probem with weebly not sending product info to paypal was solved, it is now clear it was never the intention. 

I am only sorry that my new website is not quite finished and I have to use weeble for another week ot two.

If I continued to use weebly it would finish my business.

Customers are having problems checking out. Weebly does not bounce back all paypal info so orders get missed ( which is why not long after signing up to weebly we had to move to paypal for packing slips) Now I am left havinf to print of pages and pages as only 3 items fit on a page. ( my cusotners often order 20-40 products)

I will be SO glad when I can cancel my subscription. 

Message 12 of 13

Fedupwithweebly, no, the email to you wasn't saying there was a problem with cart info being sent to PayPal, or that it was solved. That email was in reference to how orders were being printed. Sorry for the confusion.

Message 13 of 13