x

Website Checkout & Coupon Not Working

For the past two days, when customers try to checkout they are not able to! You can type in a coupon code, but it does nothing when you select the apply button. And when you go to the final page, it just says checkout at the top and the rest is blank.

I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting our paypal. And then was advised to upgrade to the more expensive site plan? Still not working.

www.b-freeofflies.com

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

I have the same issue but until now it is not resoved. No one can purchase on my site because of this issue.

Message 6 of 5

I spoke with support last night and they are trying to find out the root cause of the issue. It's effecting a lot of websites.

Message 6 of 5

Any updates? I havent had anyone contact me, I have tried everything I can think of and my website checkout is still down. We are lmissing out on orders, and I am really aggrivated with Weebly 

Message 6 of 5
Square

Thank you all for posting about this issue. I know there was a bug last week that was affecting the checkout page of sites that only had Paypal setup as the payment processor. I'm not able to recreate the described error on your site, @bfreeoffliestx

I'm hoping this means they were able to resolve the bug already, but please let me know if you are still having trouble. If anyone else still sees an error, please post a link to your site so we can take a look. Thanks! 

Message 6 of 5