x

Weebly shop and Square set up

Hi All! 

I am trying to set up my shop on through my weebly account.

First of all, I cannot figure out how to make my shop available on my website. I created my website and just updated so that I could sell things on it, but cannot figure out how to make my shop visible on my original site. 

Secondly, I am trying to connect my shop to my square account but keep getting set back by a pop up that says 'Please enable credit card processing for your location in your Square account'. I'm not sure what this means- is the 'location' referencing a bank account or my physical address? Square should finish processing and connecting to my bank account today but the message is still popping up. 

Any and all help would be much appreciated!

Best,

Nikki 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

Hi Nikki. Can you please confirm where you see the error to enable credit card processing? Is this under Store>Checkout? 

Message 9 of 8

Hello, I am having the same problem - at check out I  hit connect to square and it keeps saying i need to enable credit card processing for my location in my square acct.  

Please help!

Message 9 of 8
Square

Can you log into your Square account and check to see if there are any other steps you need to complete for credit card processing, @roseanns01?

Message 9 of 8

Hi Adam,  

Thank you for responding.  I actually figured out what was wrong right after I emailed you.  However, the problem I'm having now is that my printful products aren't showing up on my website.  Printful shows they were sent to my store.

Message 9 of 8
Square

Printful doesn't currently integrate with the new editor, but I believe it is something the teams are working on. I don't have the exact date for the expected release, but it will hopefully be soon. 

Message 9 of 8

I am seeing an error on trying to connect the square account to Weebly. 

Error: Please enable credit card processing for your location in your Square account

Can you please help?

Message 9 of 8
Square

I'm not familiar with this error, @gca

Can you please post a link to your website so we can take a closer look? Thanks!

Message 9 of 8