x

how to just let customer organize order, but no need checkout?

HI , I am a wholesaler, I can give each item discount according to different customer and quantity, also as bulk order, we ship by ocean or air freight etc., most of my customer prefer transfer money from Bank by T/T to our account after everything confirmed.  so , pls let me know, how can I remove the checkout funtion by paypal/stripe etc. ? after customer select what they want and place the order, no need to go to checkout page, I can see the order details from my end, then I can email customer confirm all details, finally customer will go to bank for payment.  how can I do this?

which mean, customer can arrange payment by bank by himself instead of paypal/credit card.
Message 1 of 13
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

I've refunded the charge and removed your service for you, @Ding. I hope you check back with us again in the future as we're always working to add more features.

View Best Answer >

Message 14 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Square

There really isn't a way to do what you need unless you want to make all items in your store be $0, that way checkout bypasses a payment provider. That could be potentially confusing for your customers, though. It might be possible through theme customization to hide the price from relevant places, if you're familiar with HTML and CSS.

Message 14 of 13

thank you for your reply.

besides payment way paypal, can I create a payment option : settle by bank  ?

so , customer can select it if they just want to pay by bank later by himself?

Message 14 of 13

thank you for your reply.

can I have more payment options?

besides payment way paypal, can I create a payment option : settle by bank ?

so , customer can select it if they just want to pay by bank later by himself?

Message 14 of 13
Square

We don't currently have an option for bank transfer, unfortunately. You could use PayPal if you wanted, since bank transfer is a funding option for a PayPal account.

Message 14 of 13

our customer order some are very big amount, over USD10000, the fee is quite high, so some of our customer prefer bank transfer.

anyway, your idea to change all product price to 0, is the only way which has to be accepted.

question is: 1. if all prices in 0, when customer pay by paypal, can "0" amount payment proceeded by paypal? if no, I can not receive the order information on my end. if yes, will it has fee charged by paypal?

the order information can create an excel file to save in my computer? I need it to edit the prices , freight etc. later and send to customer for final confirm.

thank you.

Message 14 of 13
Square

Zero dollar products will totally bypass any payment provider; it'll be added as an order to your store and both you and the customer will get an email receipt. You would need to manually send a PayPal invoice to a customer, though.

Message 14 of 13

can weekly create a excel form for me according to order information? off course I need to add prices manually and revise as an invoice, then send to customer for confirmation.

Message 14 of 13

Hi @Ding,

Once you have an order placed, you can export all orders from Store > Orders > Export Orders on the top right. 

Message 14 of 13

HI ,  I found Wix work for me, because I can create offline payment way. I need to ask refund for weebly service for my account. pls let me know how to proceed. thanks.

Message 14 of 13
Square

Best Answer

I've refunded the charge and removed your service for you, @Ding. I hope you check back with us again in the future as we're always working to add more features.

Message 14 of 13

thank you. if weekly can have this new feature, I will come back.
Message 14 of 13

Just notice wix can have manual payment option. I can add a new payment way for customer to select. no need online payment. I do hope weekly can add this funtion.

Tags (1)
Message 14 of 13