x

look up order

hey, can no longer look up any order by name. need to refund customers and do not have the time to scroll through all of them. thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Sorry to hear that, @lisamaria. Are you searching by full name or just last name? I believe there is a bug right now when you search with more than one word, but using a single word will work.

Message 2 of 6

Hi Adam

Thanks for fast reply.

Yes thats standard. Has always been like that.

I have tried all of that. Even just a 3 letters. Since upgrading my performance plan I cannot look up orders placed before April. Search function only works for last weeks.

Please help.

Love,
Lisa

Message 3 of 6
Square

Can you give us an example of an order you are trying to find and the search words you are using? Just to be clear this is only affecting orders before April? Searching will pull orders from this month?

Message 4 of 6

Hello and thanks for your reply. I can view the list of orders, but I cannot search them since the new performance plan upgrade. Are you able to view my orders? You can try to look up any order/name except of the very recent ones.

Please let me know how you go.

Thanks,

Lisa

Message 5 of 6
Square

I see what you mean, @lisamaria. Have you submitted a ticket to our Customer Success team about this? I think our engineers might need to fix that for you, and they can escalate the issue to them:

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Message 6 of 6