x

not able to access sites after weebly/square account merge

I never asked to merge my weebly account with square, because I felt it would be problematic and now it is. However, it was done automatically today. Now I can't access anything. My 'overview' page only puts me to the website at the top of the list of websites I created - but I can't edit any site.

What's going on? Is the website getting setup and it'll be better later or something else?

I'm not against the weebly change to square altogether - as e-commerce is nice. It just needs to be done with respect to when people are ready to make the switch - as people like me are barely knowledgeable of e-commerce and are wary of new changes without properly understanding the technology.

Message 1 of 13
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

I spoke to the weebly chat - there was something wrong on weebly's end - they fixed it for me.

View Best Answer >

Message 14 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

I have the same problem.  I cannot now access my sites.

Message 14 of 13

Best Answer

I spoke to the weebly chat - there was something wrong on weebly's end - they fixed it for me.

Message 14 of 13
Square

Can you both please confirm the site address of the website you are tryin to access>

@hawaiisunfun Are you able to click the dropdown by the site name in the top left side of the dashboard? You should see a full list of all of your websites. 

Message 14 of 13

yes I can. My dashboard's fixed. The merge created issues in my account.

Message 14 of 13
Square

Thanks for letting us know! I'm glad they were able to help you out, @hawaiisunfun ❤️

Message 14 of 13

Bernadette, Can you please help me, asap! When I try to sign in to Weebly Editor, I get caught in this Square circle of questions asking me what kind of storefront I want based on the items sell. I actually missed seeing an order because of this, so my fulfillment will be late. I'm very frustrated by the fact that I had no choice whether or not I wanted to merge the accounts, for this very reason.
Thanks for your time.
Kimry
Message 14 of 13
Square Community Moderator

Hi there @trunKeys,

Are you able to confirm the link to the website you are trying to access? 

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 14 of 13

Same Problem Here! Infuriating! What's the solution?!

Message 14 of 13

I'm also getting prompted to change my login to a Square login. My websites are for professional and educational information -- I don't sell anything. Will they be the same if I change my login?

Message 14 of 13

I cannot access all my sites, only one, what do I do?

Message 14 of 13
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @askeladen,

How many sites did you have previously? Are you able to provide the domains tied to those sites? 

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 14 of 13

Thanks for your reply,I had ten sites in weebly but only a couple published, www.uñasperfectas.com and www.javierfarrugia.com

I think there is an issue with the control panel, I have tried to use it with three different browsers and it is not working.

Message 14 of 13