x
Admin

☀️ Welcome New Community Members ☀️

Frame 8.png

Welcome to everyone who joined the Seller Community over the last 7 days. My name is Helen and I’m a Community Manager at Square. I’m here to give you a quick introduction to the Seller Community.

✍️ Ask questions! Click Start a thread or click Reply to participate in an existing thread. Sign in to ask or answer a question.

💬 Search for the answer to your question using the search box or by browsing the different Topics.

🎁 Insider tips: Subscribe to Product Updates to be informed of new features and products built by Square AND Join our Beta Community to be the first to test new features. 

Let me know if you have any questions about the Seller Community. If you have time, I’d love to learn more about YOU. Reply to this to introduce yourself and your business. How long have you been using Square? 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Admin

Adding a few people who joined this week but everyone is welcome to say hello! @arboristsupply @BillysExpress @BreadShack @Cottagetreasure @EarthMarket @ommmh @PoppedCork @ThunderVR @WPCreations  

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 2 of 8
Beta Member

Hi Helen,

Thank you for welcoming me. I look forward to using all that square has to offer. 😊

@Helen wrote:

Adding a few people who joined this week but everyone is welcome to say hello! @arboristsupply @BillysExpress @BreadShack @Cottagetreasure @EarthMarket @ommmh @PoppedCork @ThunderVR @WPCreations  

A store bought bottle of wine is cheaper than therapy.
Brewing your own wine is even cheaper than that while making it is thera-peutic!
Message 3 of 8
Admin

👋Hello and welcome (again) @PoppedCork! We're glad to have you on board. I see you've also discovered our Beta Community? Hope you can find a Beta Program to participate in soon! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 4 of 8
Beta Member

Hi!

Message 5 of 8
Admin

Hi there @arboristsupply! 👋🌳

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 6 of 8

Thanks for the welcome! We are a hair salon + apparel + decor + lifestyle establishment. We've been using Square for years for our off-site bridal bookings – and for a year+ for our former stand-alone apparel store. We've now moved to Square Appointments from salon-specific software. We're working our way towards online bookings (haven't gone there yet) but are looking forward to it!

Message 7 of 8
Admin

Nice to meet you and learn more about your business @ommmh

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 8 of 8