x
Admin

☀️ Welcome New Community Members ☀️

Frame 8.png

Welcome to everyone who joined the Seller Community in the last 7 days. My name is Helen and I’m a Community Manager at Square. I hope this post finds you well. 

Getting Started

As you explore the Seller Community here are some useful threads from our Business Resources board that you might not have discovered yet: 

🤖 Announcing: New Seller Community Avatars - Learn how to change your Community avatar! 

🧼 Cleaning your Square Hardware FAQs — Review these FAQs about cleaning your point of sale. 

🔊 Government Support for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses — Learn about support and resources available from the federal government.

Town Square: Are you ready for Black Friday? Join the Discussion — Learn tips to prepare for the holiday sales season. 

To browse all of the boards in the Seller Community click See All on the homepage. 

Over to you!

If you have time, reply to say Hi and share a bit about your business - you can share your business name and which Square tools you use. social media and website links are encouraged! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

I'm tagging just a few sellers who joined the Community in the past 7 days but everyone is welcome to say Hello! 

Welcome: 

@2CarrotsStudio @andythegreat @ArtistryNailSpa @Austinebuka @Clairefrizz @CraftyKuko @DreamDog @Goldleaf @NJKnits @ShapedandSlayed @stitchhappens @justphoria 🎉

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 3

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the welcome Helen!

Message 3 of 3