x
Admin

❄️ Welcome New Community Members ⛷

Frame 7.png

A warm welcome to everyone who joined the Seller Community in the last week! Helen here, I’m a Community Manager at Square. I hope you are all keeping well.

If you have time, reply to this post to say Hello and introduce yourself. You can let us know your business name or tell us how you use Square for your business. You are welcome to share your website or social media links for your business. 

While I’m here, I’d like to share some posts that you might find useful:

🛒 How to Sell Online and Allow for Pickup Orders — Watch this video for an overview of taking your business online.

🎄 Seller Community Holiday Guide — Resources to help you run your business during the holiday season.

🔊 Government Support for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses — Learn about support and resources available from the federal government.

Thank you for joining the Seller Community!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Tagging just a few of the folks who joined the Community this week - but everyone can reply to say Hi! 

@AbbyGeeks @AndrewH  @Attackkat @BarryB @buygrimsby @cinderandsea @elmobakingco @getgreenthumbed @spajasper @spicegirleats @SilviaSS96 @Sweetrocks @tcoutanche @StephanieMolloy @Straightedgebar @Timberknits

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 3

Thanks for the welcome! Excited to be part of the community ❤️

Message 3 of 3