x

Adjustable Shipping Rates?

Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of setting up my shop and am needing some help setting up shipping.  I have several t-shirts I am selling through Printful.  I know how to set up different countries/regions, but how do I set up additional items? 

For example, the cost to send 1 item is $9.80 and multiple items are an extra $1.75 each.

Also, how do I set up shipping costs if curtomers were to order an item via printful and an item from me, as they obviously cannot be shipped together.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hi @AllTheFaeThings,

Are you currently using the Printful integration with Square? There are a couple of guides available on setting this up, via Printful and Square

The Printful page has a video that explains setting up shipping (towards the end of the video). While I'm not sure if what you're looking to do is doable or not, that video should direct you to the right place to view these settings and apply them.

As for if they order from you and Printful in the same order - I'm not sure how this works and am unfortunately unable to test it, but my assumption would be that Square shipping costs would apply to the Square sale, while Printful shipping costs would apply to the Printful sale.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Thanks for the reply.  I came here after going over the guides in Printful, Square and anywhere else I could find mention of it.  I could find no answers to what I wanted to do.  I think I have come up with a workaround by setting the weight of each shirt as 1kg, then setting up the shipping by weight for each region.

1 shirt = 1kg - $7.80
2 shirts = 2kg - $9.80 ($7.80 for 1 shirt + $2 for additional shirt)
3 shirts = 3kg - $11.80 ($7.80 for 1 shirt + $4 for 2 additional shirts) ect...

Set that rate for shirts only, then it will add shipping for the shirts to the shipping for anything else.  Thought I'd post it here in case anyone else is ever in the same situation.

Message 3 of 3