x
Super Seller

Allow me to reintroduce myself...

My name is Stacelyn (with the Jay-Z beat playing in the background 🙂

I have a nail studio in Charlotte, NC named Digits And Spikes Nail Studio.  We're currently expanding and it's an exciting and scary time.

I love the square seller community because I have been able to learn so much, test out beta versions before launch, and been able to help a few others with issues they were facing.  If you haven't, just take a minute and check out our community...it won't disappoint 🙂

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hello, @Stacelyn24How exciting ️! First and foremost, congratulations on your business expansion, this is a big deal. Thanks for letting other sellers know how the Seller Community has helped you grow and the opportunities it’s brought to you and your business. Your feedback is very valuable. It’s been a pleasure having you as part of our Supper Seller program.

To other Square Sellers, we hope to see you post your questions or concerns here and get an opportunity to chat with @Stacelyn24

as she’s a great resource. 

Have a wonderful day! 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 6
Super Seller

You know the words to warm my heart lol...thank you for having me 🙂

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Thanks for taking the time to re-introduce yourself @Stacelyn24 and massive congratulations on growing your business!

via GIPHY

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 6
Super Seller

One of my favorite movies 🙂

Message 5 of 6
Admin

And a great book! 😁

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 6 of 6