x

Bad experience with syncing

I have to be very honest about your sync.  It is probably the worse I've ever seen and Ive owned an online store for more than 10 years.  I have an ETSY shop and a WooCommerce store and was looking for a way to sync everything and this is starting to give me a giant headache and wasting hours of my time.  

Nothing syncs and when it does it sync incorrectly.  I clicked sync and update in WooCommerce and it wiped out all my product counts which was insane.  Now I had to go through all my inventory bins and start recounting everything and editing each item 1 by 1.  I couldn't believe it.  What unnecessary aggravation!  

On top of that it doesn't sync back to ETSY and ETSY SKU's do not carry over so there's duplicate everywhere in my Square account.  GREAT! 

Not worth it at all especially for $60 per month PER location.  I also didn't sign up for the paid subscription.  I went to read the info and hit the X to close it out and it automatically signed me up.  I never hit a button that said sign me up.

Annoyed and angry!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

I recommend this software to sync your inventory www.berriconnect.com

Message 2 of 2