x

Business website....

I picked restaurant as the set up for my business account and I think I should have picked retail....How do I change it now?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey there - @AtticSweets 

There isn't a way for you to change the business type after setting up. It would be something you can reach out to us to do. 

Could you give me a description of your business? Then, we can narrow what would fit your business. 

I will keep an eye out for your reply. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

Great! Thank you so much.  I have a specialty cookie business. So my first thought was to do restaurant but once I saw the set up I realized that wasn't going to be a good fit.  I was thinking retail because when I do do an online sale I would have a picture with description and then price to buy.  

Thanks so much for the help!

Amity

Message 3 of 6

Thanks for the prompt reply, @AtticSweets! I can step in for Isabelle on this one.

We agree with your assessment of best suited business type being retail, although there are still a few more specific detailed categories that fall under the 'umbrella' of retail that we would need to refine. We would recommend reaching out to our Support Team and we can get this solved for you!

Joe
Message 4 of 6

Ok thanks so much!

Message 5 of 6

No problem, @AtticSweets! Let us know if anything else comes up. Thanks, again!

Joe
Message 6 of 6