x

Dear all, yesterday I mais web site for my online store, and later I saw in that list of currency(va

Dear all, yesterday I mais web site for my online store, and later I saw in that list of currency(valute) that there is no currency that is avaliavle in my country, Serbia. There is no RSD option, so I can't convert $to RSD. I already gave my money so I'm concern what will be happen in future. I bag you to refund me my money back, because I can not use that shopping option, so I don't see any reason to pay membership like other membres Who can sell and earn money. Please help me, I am devastaded. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Hey @STARLE,

Thanks for reaching out.

At the moment Square Online accounts and credit card processing facilities are available for businesses in the US, Canada, Australia, Japan and the UK. You can still use our free Point of Sale app to track your sales and run your business, however card payment processing and Square Online won't be available. 

For taking payments as a Serbian business you'd need to find a locally available card processor and online store platform.

What was it that you purchased? I wasn't aware that Square Online subscriptions were available outside of the areas we don't support, but happy to look further into it to see where to best direct your inquiry! Feel free to send me a PM!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

OK, thank you. But can you help me with refund my money. I paid 19$  + 8$ montly membership. I can not sell, so I please you to refund my money so I can try to sell on another way. From thรฉ country where I came from, 19$ is not little money, if you understand me. I'm devastated, please help me. 

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi @STARLE I'm happy to help with that. Just so I'm sure I'm looking at the right account can you please respond with the URL to your website?

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Message 4 of 6

https://www.starleskovac.com/

Thank you, very very much!

Message 5 of 6
Admin

Hey @STARLE,

I followed this up with our eCommerce team and they have refunded your transactions and cancelled the subscription.

Please note it can take up to 7 business days for the refund to appear back on your card - keep an eye out for it in the coming days!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 6 of 6