x
Admin

Happy Thanksgiving and welcome new members! ๐Ÿฆƒ ๐Ÿ‚

Frame 8.png

Hello and welcome everyone!

Tom coming to you from San Francisco, CA. Thanksgiving will be very different for a lot of us this year โ€” normally, I'd be hitting the road and tagging up with family in southern California or packing my bags for a flight to Minnesota. This time around, our household will be taking the low key approach and connecting with extended family via Facetime/Zoom... followed by jumping in with Christmas decorations and tree setup. I'm trying to keep perspective and I'm truly hopeful for an epic family celebration next year where we can rekindle all of our traditions! ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฅง ๐Ÿ—

How are you doing? Feel free to take a moment to reply below and introduce your business!

These threads may be helpful for your business as we head into the holidays:

๐Ÿ† Adobe Spark + Square: Enter the Holiday Small Business Boost Contest! โ€” Learn more about this partnership and enter to receive $10,000 to boost your social media advertising.

๐Ÿ› How-To Guide: Drive Sales on Social Media with Live Sales โ€” Looking to engage with more of your customers online over the holiday shopping season? Check out these tips from a fellow Square seller.

๐Ÿ—บ Seller Groups: Join a Community! โ€” Check out our expanding set of Seller Groups where you can connect with sellers with whom you share interests, locations, or business types. If you're in the SF Bay Area, don't miss this post: Shop and Dine in the 49 - How to Participate!

For a quick rundown on how to navigate, check out this guide: Orientation โ€” Welcome to the Seller Community! and be sure to review our Community Etiquette Guidelines.

Have a safe and peaceful holiday,

Tom

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

zoomsgiving.gif

Tagging a handful of new folks who joined over the last week! Hello and welcome to @brahimsjewelry@AfterHoursArt@pinelandsPPA@NestledFeathers@LDCoffee@MarinBallet@MoreCups@GildedBloomers@sugarlumpfarms@trophycupcakes@abbysweets@1waybrewing, and @LawnGreetingโœจ

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 4
Alumni

Happy thanksgiving and welcome all! We are so excited to have you here!

Aaron Weiss
Former Community Lead, Square
Get help in our Support Center | Join the Beta Community
Message 3 of 4
Super Seller Alumni

Thanks @Tom !

Welcome to all the new folks in the Seller Community, and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 4 of 4