x
Admin

๐ŸŽŠ Hello and Welcome New Community Members! ๐Ÿฅณ๏ธ

Frame 8.png

Welcome to everyone who joined the Seller Community members over the last 7 days. My name is Helen and Iโ€™m a Community Manager at Square. I wanted to take a moment to say Hi and to share a few threads and resources you might be interested in!

๐Ÿ“ Free Skillshare Membership for Square sellers  โ€” Sharpen your skills by taking advantage of this offer and sign up for online courses on a wide range of topics. 

๐Ÿ’ฌ  Join our Global Seller Beta Community to participate in Squareโ€™s Beta Programs and be the first to try Squareโ€™s new tools!

๐Ÿ’ก Square Online Release Notes January 2021 โ€” Subscribe to the Product Updates blog and receive Release Notes and updates about new features and tools. 

If you have time, feel free to reply here to introduce yourself and your business. Iโ€™d love to learn more about you!

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

I'm tagging a few of the folks who joined the Community this week but everyone is more than welcome to drop in and say Hi on this thread! 

@Sunrisedundas @_thesouq @BlackWolfCanada @NateShields @nathalieristord @TankMuseum  @HearthGrain 

@HighOnTek @chocolatemann @Cookier @Eduardepure @eloraMercantile @Flowryduh

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2