x
Beta Member

Hello from Grove Tea Lounge!

Hi there!

I own and run Grove Tea Lounge in Midland, MI.  We are a tea-forward cafe that makes beautiful food/drink that tastes amazing!

We offer 30 different types of loose-leaf tea that can be made hot, iced, with milk (as a milk tea or tea latte), or lemonade.  We also have a large selection of house-made syrups for our tea and espresso lattes.  In addition to drinks, our kitchen makes almost all of our food in house! We have a great variety of breakfast, lunch, pastry and dessert options.

For those who want or need it - we provide our community with a plethora of vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free choices!  We are the only cafe in the area that DOESNT up-charge (or charge a premium) for plant milks or GF/DF/V/VG items

We love Square and are always excited to see the new features being updated and rolled out!  Excited to see the ability to add stock to modifiers and better support for the 58mm sticky label rolls so they can better fit on standard-size hot/cold coffee cups

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Welcome @grovetealounge! I wish I lived closer so I could visit your cafe, it sounds delicious and I would very much appreciate the fact you don't 'up charge' for non-dairy milk if I'm understanding correctly. Thanks for joining the Community! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Thank you! And yes, you read that right - no upcharge for plant milks 🙂

You'll just have to make a trip out to Michigan sometime soon in the near future!

Message 3 of 5
Admin

Welcome to the Community, @grovetealounge! Your menu sounds amazing.💯💯💯 Glad to have you here!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

Thanks Tom! Happy to be here!

Message 5 of 5