x

How do I update my shipping rates to my site?

Hello everyone! I'm Nancy and I just recently launched my website for my Bath and Body site. I have a lot of local followers but would like to expand- that's why I built a page. I have everything done, but I can't seem to get my shipping rates to upload to my page. I sell several different types of products so I'd like to offer flexible shipping. I have everything work out on my Weebly design page but when I try to upload it, it doesn't show. Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @NK1 ๐Ÿ‘‹ Stepping in for @JJ_ since he is out of office. 

Right now you only have one item set for pickup fulfillment. It's super easy to correct this, though. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Navigate to the Square Online dashboard and click Items > Site Items. Check the box on the left above the item list to select all items, or individually check the box next to each item eligible for pick-up.

Next, click the link that says Bulk Edit in the upper right corner of the list, then select Set Fulfillment. You will see a popup box that allows you to check all the available fulfillment options you have. In your case, Shipping & Pick Up. Save the changes by clicking the blue button in the top right of popup box that says Set Fulfillment

Please let us know if you have any questions setting this up.

Thanks! โค๏ธ

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Hello, @NK1 

I'd like to take a closer look at your site to help point you in the right direction. Would you mind sharing a link to your website?

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 7

poppysisterssoap.com

I did get the shipping worked out finally but Iโ€™m trying to add a pickup option to choose from for my local customers. Right now, the locals are ordering from my site and getting hit with shipping. When they pick up their orders, I refund the shipping cost in cash.

Thank you for your help!

Message 3 of 7

Best Answer

Hi @NK1 ๐Ÿ‘‹ Stepping in for @JJ_ since he is out of office. 

Right now you only have one item set for pickup fulfillment. It's super easy to correct this, though. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Navigate to the Square Online dashboard and click Items > Site Items. Check the box on the left above the item list to select all items, or individually check the box next to each item eligible for pick-up.

Next, click the link that says Bulk Edit in the upper right corner of the list, then select Set Fulfillment. You will see a popup box that allows you to check all the available fulfillment options you have. In your case, Shipping & Pick Up. Save the changes by clicking the blue button in the top right of popup box that says Set Fulfillment

Please let us know if you have any questions setting this up.

Thanks! โค๏ธ

Message 4 of 7

Thank you so much for your help! I was so lost with what I was doing. This is all new to me. I really appreciate your help.

Message 5 of 7

Iโ€™m still not seeing a pickup option on my site. ๐Ÿซค

Am I doing something wrong?

Message 6 of 7

It actually worked! Sorry for all the questions- but Iโ€™m so glad I came here for help. Thank you again!

Message 7 of 7