x
Super Seller

How to get rid of the little Blue Dot on the Clipboard by your Avatar (Hello Thread)

Hey everyone, I am Donnie and I run three restaurants in Downtown Knoxville, TN.  I have Order Up Cafe, Riverview Cafe, & City County Cafe.

I got tired of seeing the little blue dot by my avatar on the clipboard and thought I would take a minute to do some of the tasks and encourage everyone else lurking or reading around here to do the same.

The forums are a great place to get info and advice on your business, tips, tricks, workarounds, and square updates on new features.

So everyone jump on in..gripe a little...show off a little...or just plain get to know everyone!

Donnie

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Everyone loves a 100% score and cleared out notifications, right 😉

Happy that our Startup Guide did the trick and you've now navigated through a lot of the amazing places within Seller Community, Donnie. And yes - to everyone out there who can't stand notification dots... explore the Community and tell us more about your business! 

Screenshot 2023-01-12 at 12.48.36 PM.png

️ Hailey
Seller Community Marketing Manager
Square Seller Community
Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

Donnie this made me look up and wouldn't you know it....I have the %$#@ blue dot lol!  Okay I hear you...let me get it cleared away all ready...we will not be going into 2023 with the "blue dot" 🙂

Message 3 of 3