x

I am Tracy from Daisy Bee Clean

I wanted to introduce myself, I have been using Square Payments for over 6 months now.  I would like to utilise the Square free website, but it is linked to the wrong location for me.  I have 2 locations so I need it switched to the other one..   Is this possible please?

Message 1 of 4
Report Inappropriate Content
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey @daisybeeclean, thank you for your post! Welcome to the Seller Community, we're so happy to have you! 

How is your site currently linked to the wrong location? Is your site pulling inventory from one location when it should be the second location? What fulfillment method are you using to provide your customers with goods and services? Any additional information would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Message 2 of 4

Hi,

I have 2 locations and the website is required for the second location only.  It is pulling from the first location.   I run a Wordpress website

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Gotcha @daisybeeclean, thanks for the clarification. So if you need one of your websites to pull stock from one single location, you can change these settings within your Square Online Overview page. To do so: 

1. Go to Fulfilment > Pickup and Delivery.
  2. Click on Edit beside the relevant location.
  3. Click on Site Visibility and tick the location your website will be able to take stock from.
  4. Click Save

You can also do this for shipping if you are shipping orders to your customers. To do so:

1. Go to Fulfilment > Shipping.
  2. Under Shipping From, click edit beside the location.
  3. Choose the location you are shipping your items from.
  4. Click Save. 

Check out the screenshots below so you know what it looks like! 

Pickup and Delivery Settings.Pickup and Delivery Settings.

Shipping Settings.Shipping Settings.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any further questions!

Message 4 of 4