x

Introduction

Hi!

My name is Connie.  I am from Arizona but living in Germany working for the Air Force. I have a small part time business doing Reiki Healing. It’s called Zen Essence Healing. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

Welcome to the seller community @Tucsonconnie , and thank you for your service!

Feel free to browse around or ask any questions you may have about Square and their products.  Also you may want to check in to joining the Beauty and Wellness group as well. A lot of great sellers and active topics over there 🙂

Cheers

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 2 of 5

Thank you!  I’m trying to get help with appointments and time zone setting. It shows AZ time but I need people in Germany to be able to accept appointments based on CET (central European time).  

Message 3 of 5
Super Seller

@Tucsonconnie wrote:

Thank you!  I’m trying to get help with appointments and time zone setting. It shows AZ time but I need people in Germany to be able to accept appointments based on CET (central European time).  

@Tucsonconnie ,You may need to update the setting in the Appointment section and/or add a second location. This may work, but I am not 100% sure.

I would try from the Dashboard go to Appointments > Settings > Calendar & Booking.

From there you will want to scroll down to the Online Booking Preferences section 

under that section look for Customer Booking Timezone

I'm guessing that it is selected to "Lock book timezone", you will want to select to the other one "allow customers to choose timezone when booking" option. 

Try a test run with those settings once saved. 

If that doesn't solve the problem, you may need to add a second location for Germany and thus should allow them to see the correct timezone. 

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 4 of 5

Thank you!  I think I finally figured it out but it was not easy!!!

Message 5 of 5