x

Is there any Officiants in Colorado?

I have just moved back home from being in New England for 25 years and am restarting my Officiant business here in Colorado.

I am having a hard time with COVID and the fact that Colorado can self marry at the County Clerks office to generate any business plus the scammers are out big time trying to get you to cash checks for way more than you billed them for and with bogus addresses and the like! I have unfortunately had to file a fraud police report on the one scammer who has now tried twice to get me to cash a bogus check.

I hope everyone is staying healthy and well during this troubling times.

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Yay! Love to see it @jhascek ! Thank you for joining. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hey @jhascek 👋 

Good to see you in the Community.

Congrats on your move, and sorry to hear it's been a tough adjustment with COVID.

Perhaps you could join our Rocky Mountain Group to get acquainted with some other Seller Community sellers who live in that area. Just as a heads up - should you choose to post in there, an email gets sent to all members. Feel free to introduce yourself and ask about officiants

I know @Officiant has posted in the Community in the past - but I cannot speak to their location. 

Look forward to seeing you around the Seller Community more 🤗 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 2 of 4

I am in the Rocky Mountain group and the Pride in Business: LGBTQ+ group to help promote my business

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Best Answer

Yay! Love to see it @jhascek ! Thank you for joining. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 4 of 4