x
Admin

Meet Square Sellers in the Seller Community! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Frame 5 (1).png

๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป Hello and welcome new members! Glad to have you here โ€” please do take a moment to click that reply button below and introduce your business.

I don't know about you, but I'm glad to have that individual Tax Day extension for May 17th. I'm still having to pay up but it took a bit of pressure off today.๐Ÿ™ƒ If you did have any general questions about how to handle tax season with your Square account, be sure to check out this thread: 1099-K Tax Forms and Tax Season: Everything you need to know.

Seller to Seller:

For general information on how to navigate our forums, have a look at this guide: Orientation โ€” Welcome to the Seller Community! and be sure to review our Community Etiquette Guidelines.

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller Alumni

Thanks so much @Tom !

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 2 of 6
Admin

Appreciate you, @pessosices! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Message 3 of 6
Admin

Also, a quick shoutout to a handful of new folks who joined over the last week! Hello to @calabashart@ABirk@JustListedPhoto@SpoiledRottenAZ@07matt1988@BollingerArts@ScoopSD@Dane3@Saranac@rayjoco@Knoxbanedoodle, and @Ronnihleehair!

hellospring.gif

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Message 4 of 6

Tom-could you help me with a simple question on loading my inventory? from an Xcel spreadsheet?

Message 5 of 6
Admin

Hey @ABirk, thanks for checking in here! We can definitely help out with general questions. If you're looking for step-by-steps on importing your inventory from a spreadsheet, check out the Best Answer in this thread: How to import/export item images within the Item Library?

If you have an account/item-specific question, I'd suggest getting in touch with our Customer Success team. From there, a team member will be able to take a look behind the scenes and see what's up.

Hope this gets you where you need to be but let me know if any questions remain.

๏œ๏ธ Tom | he/him
Message 6 of 6